I have been married to my wife, Kimberly Stiele, for 20 years as of October 6th. We have two kids, Oliver 13, and Caroline 9. We are proud to raise our kids, and our dogs (Jelly and Peanut Butter), here in Hopkins. It was my fatherâ€™s dream to live in Hopkins, and Iâ€™m happy to have been able to realize that dream with my own family.
My Hopkins Resume
- Current Chair (former Vice Chair) of the Hopkins Planning & Zoning Commission
- Hopkins Small Business Owner with office located in the heart of Mainstreet
- Two-term President (and one-term Vice President) of the Hopkins Rotary Club, a service organization dedicated to raising money for local causes.
- Graduate of Hopkins Citizens Academy, a city led program that teaches local adults how Hopkins runs from City Hall, Police & Fire, to Public Works.
- Founding member of Beds for Kids program, partnership between Rotary and Hopkins PD
- Volunteer with JCI, ResourceWest, and ICA Food Shelf
- Former board member of Hopkins Historical Society
- Member of Hopkins chapter of the Elks
- Member of the Bellgrove Fence Repair Team
- Expansion of Hopkins auto body in 1994 to Excelsior Blvd., originally established March 1st 1962
- Member of Hopkins Zoning Update Committee
- Former member of the Hopkins bowling league
- Member of Hopkins VFW
- Former member of Hopkins Lions Club
- Hopkins development involvement, Hopkins business center & Citizens independent bank 1998-1999
- Sunshine car wash construction 2000
- Consulted on businesses relocating inside Hopkins, building codes, zoning and land use.Â Mainstreet lease rates and construction costs. Hazardous waste cleanups and more.
- Believes in using local businesses as a priority. Midland glass, Wilcus architects, frame design, glass and mirror outlet, pipeline supply, Hance hardware, 10K architects, Snap Print, Wrap City Graphics, Gleason Printing, and more.